Job Opportunities With NECSWe are growing!!!! Please see our below open job opportunities. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
1: Software Developer (Full Time)- Position Filled
We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to expand and maintain our line of web-based and mobile software products. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with the administration and maintenance of Linux based systems.
Base qualifications:• Experience with full-stack application development using web-based technologies.
• Knowledge of SQL; table design, queries, stored procedures.
• Strong software debugging and problem solving skills.
• Follow software development lifecycle processes.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team-based environment.
• PHP (5.x, 7.x)
Familiarity with the following is a plus:
• Lumen 5+
• Zend Framework
• Angular 2+
• Ionic Framework 3 / 4
• ExtJS / SenchaTouch
• REST / SOAP / JSON-RPC
• Linux Systems Administration (CentOS/RHEL)
2: Software Developer (Full time)- Position Filled
We are currently looking for Delphi developer to join our existing team in enhancing and adding features to our software. Primary responsibility will be to work with our established team of developers on day to day maintenance and bug fixing. Secondary responsibilities will include migrating legacy xBase style data access code to SQL using FireDAC.
Required Experience, Skills and Competencies• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years relevant work experience in the development of enterprise level software applications using Delphi or C#.
• 3+ years relevant work experience using SQL.
• Proficient in object oriented development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with peers in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be well organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to express ideas in a tangible form.
• Creativity and innovation in approaching ways to solve business and programming problems.
• A passion for building great software.
• Experience with dependency injection.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Competencies
• Experience writing testable code.
• Experience with PostgreSQL and Sybase Advantage SQL.
• Experience in the distribution industry is a plus.
• Experience in the accounting industry.
• Experience with continuous integration, source control and build tools.